Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

blame it on Angel

So, a lawyer decided that he needs help on his next case because he is not quite prepared to face the Powers that Be on the killing on 3 blind children. Maybe it is guilt, or maybe it is his conscious, but he goes to our hero Angel for help.

Now Angel is not perfect, in fact he is a vampire with a soul (a rare breed) and he is skeptical over our lawyer. After all...why should he help someone who normally works against him, who's boss is evil through and through- when he is working for good.

So the lawyer says, "You think you know me, do you? Do you know what it's like to grow up poor, with 6 brothers and sisters and watch helplessly as your father sells your house and you are homeless? There are two types of people in this world, Angel. Those who get stepped on, and those who do the stepping. I swore I would never be like my father, so I did the stepping."

Angel wakes up, "Oh I'm sorry. I must have nodded off. Did you get to the part where you are evil?"



lol. ...

In the end, Angel ends up helping him, and the lawyer screws him over. (saw that coming!) Because the lawyer had a choice to make, whether it was for the good or for the evil. In the end, evil won. Angel was dissapointed, but the children were saved.


WOW get back to work jessie!

No comments:

Post a Comment